この節の作者: Sebastian Jentschke
From SPSS to jamovi¶
The majority of users and institutions migrating to jamovi previously used SPSS. jamovi's interface, although in many ways quite different, should feel immediately familiar to people who have used SPSS before.
Comparison of analyses provides an overview of which analysis functions are available in SPSS and the respective functions in jamovi.
The pages in this section show in side-by-side comparisons how something is done in SPSS and in jamovi. For this demonstration, the examples from Andy Field's (2017) book are used.
- From SPSS to jamovi: t-test for independent samples
- From SPSS to jamovi: t-test for paired samples
- From SPSS to jamovi: Non-parametric analyses
- From SPSS to jamovi: Analysis of Covariance (ANCOVA)
- From SPSS to jamovi: Correlation
- From SPSS to jamovi: Linear regression
- From SPSS to jamovi: Logistic Regression
- From SPSS to jamovi: Analysis of frequencies